Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Beyond the zone

Not too much excitement for us today, our a.m. p&p and some alone time while our owner works it out with the earnings. We watched the BET awards tonight and loved the Prince, Stevie Wonder, India.Aire and Yolanda Adams' tribute to Chaka Khan!(chaka-chaka khan). We also listened to our owner read a selection from a great book that was just received.
It's "Beyond the Zone" by Norris Williams II...


To My Wealthy Place DEU 8:1-20 I'm on my way To my wealthy place Don't expect me to ever look back My treasure is near So I must make it clear God has placed my wheels on the right tract Now you can't stop this train It has wealth on its brain I advise you to move out of its way Won't have peace in my soul Until I reach my goal God said seek, you shall find it someday Now when I get there God says I must share Be a blessing to all those around It's not trying to impress It's just giving God's best Lifting friends up when they appear down


You can check him out at click here

We will be giving away a free copy of his book to 2 lucky visitor on our blog!We love free stuff!

Woof~


No comments: